SOUL JOY COACHING
Are you ready to connect your soul’s deepest desire and cultivate a life of joy? Soul Joy Coaching is one-on-one coaching for those ready to commit to a journey of personal discovery, transformation, and joy. Since there is no cookie-cutter way to traverse life, each program is customized for the client and their individualized goals.
It takes 21 days to form a habit. What habit are you trying to start or start? This three-week program will help you identify your triggers and how to overcome them as you create holistic habits that will sustain you for life.
Take the Next Faithful Step:
Transitions are difficult. Whether you’re navigating a move, a new job, a change in relationship status, or any other significant life event, it is always helpful to navigate transitions with someone else. This five week program will help you take the next faithful step in your life.
Resistance (Joy) Training:
Personal & Professional Development Coaching
Resistance (Joy) Training equips you with the skills and tools necessary to thrive in every area of life. This three-month program is for those who are ready to commit to their overall personal growth and professional development. R(J)T utilizes personal inventories, weekly check-ins, and customized tools to guarantee results. If you’re ready for a life that integrates your soul’s desires with joy, this is the program for you.
I am a professional talker. I have been a public speaker my entire life, beginning as a young child in my local community. I travel the world engaging in the art of storytelling, including being the opening storyteller for The Moth mainstage and for their virtual mainstage event which was live-streamed into over 30,000 households in over 8 countries. From Sunday sermons and academic presentations to personal and professional development, I am a storyteller.
- Community Building & Outreach
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Faith, Spirituality & Theology
- Finding Mentors, Teachers, & Coaches
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Change
- Personal Change & Wellness
- Social Justice
- “Community Not Consensus”: Religious pluralism
- “Empowered to Thrive”: Making your organizational culture more inclusive, diverse, and welcoming for womxn and people of color
- “Every Seat Matters”: Powerful public speaking and how to captivate any room
- “Imago Dei”: Gender, Sexuality, and Faith Identity
- “Invitation vs Welcome”: The Importance and Work of Hospitality
- “Once Upon A Time…”: Community Transformation through storytelling