SOUL JOY COACHING
Are you ready to connect your soul’s deepest desire and cultivate a life of joy?
Soul Joy Coaching is a group coaching program for those ready to commit to a journey of personal discovery, transformation, and joy.
Soul Joy Coaching is a mindset coaching program for hardworking, high-achieving women of color who are ready to stop hiding in their lives and own their authenticity, articulate their value, enhance their presence, and cultivate leadership habits by prioritizing self-care and centering joy.
SOUL JOY COACHING INTEREST FORM
Thank you for your interest in working one-on-one with me as your coach.
It is indeed possible to live a life that feeds your soul and cultivates joy!
I am a professional storyteller. Growing up, I spent my days sitting on the front porch listening to the elders tell stories. There is nothing more powerful than a good story. As a public speaker, I use storytelling to transcend the moment. I travel the world engaging in the art of storytelling, including being the opening storyteller for The Moth mainstage and for their virtual mainstage event, which was live-streamed into over 30,000 households in over eight countries. From Sunday sermons and academic presentations to personal and professional development, I am a storyteller.
- Community Building & Outreach
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Faith, Spirituality & Theology
- Finding Mentors, Teachers, & Coaches
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Change
- Personal Change & Wellness
- Social Justice
- “Community Not Consensus”: Religious pluralism
- “Empowered to Thrive”: Making your organizational culture more inclusive, diverse, and welcoming for womxn and people of color
- “Every Seat Matters”: Powerful public speaking and how to captivate any room
- “Imago Dei”: Gender, Sexuality, and Faith Identity
- “Invitation vs Welcome”: The Importance and Work of Hospitality
- “Once Upon A Time…”: Community Transformation through storytelling
SPEAKING INTEREST FORM
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in an event with me.
Thank you so much for your time and interest!